Legendairy Milk Reviews - Sunflower lecithin (1200mg of organic sunflower lecithin per softgel) organic lactation blend. No straining, fillers, or additives. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted. I'm thrilled these are compatible with another brand's silicone flanges. With this pump, it was the first time i had ever produced 1oz of milk! Legendairy milk collection cups review. I already have a great milk supply, but sometimes it dips and gets. This really sets it apart from other. Liquid gold is also in some target stores. I exclusively pump and both that and. I am always low on breast milk since my baby is born and try out various methods and also. I was shocked at how well these worked. I was so excited to learn this pump is approved by the fda! This pump was recommended to me by a friend and i’m so glad i bought it! Ad homemade milk without the homemade mess.

Legendairy Milk Liquid Gold The Breastfeeding Den

This stuff is theeee best! This pump was recommended to me by a friend and i’m so glad i bought it! No straining, fillers, or additives. I already have a great milk supply, but sometimes it dips and gets. Sunflower lecithin (1200mg of organic sunflower lecithin per softgel) organic lactation blend.