Kenco Reviews - Kenco group has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 259 reviews left anonymously by employees. They are not meal replacements, as. 56% of employees would recommend working at kenco group to a friend and 57%. At the time of this kencko review, there are three plans subscribers can choose from: I bought my supply directly from the vendor. I was a little worried after purchasing and reading all the bad reviews. Kenco is a great company to work for, clean safe working environment. Kenco has an overall rating of 4.8 average rating out of 5, based on over 5 kenco review ratings left anonymously by kenco employees, which is. $2.99 per smoothie + free shipping. All opinions are my own. I truly have no idea what anyone on here is talking about. While getting to know the brand during this kencko review, i learned that its products are a powdered form of fruits and vegetables. Kencko is not like your typical traditional smoothie delivery service. The work can be fast paced and challenging but is very rewarding and provides a sense of. Kencko (which means health in japanese) is an innovative company that makes drinking smoothies and.

Kenco 2 in 1 Smooth White Instant Coffee Sachets Ocado

56% of employees would recommend working at kenco group to a friend and 57%. I was a little worried after purchasing and reading all the bad reviews. Kenco is a great company to work for, clean safe working environment. I bought my supply directly from the vendor. In fact, i hesitated wanting to try them out to write this review because i originally wrote them off as a.